WELCOME TO MICHIGAN HEALTHCARE ACADEMY (MHA)
When it comes to quality healthcare education, look no further than Michigan Healthcare Academy (MHA)! Committed to producing the life savers of tomorrow, you can always rely on Michigan Healthcare Academy (MHA) to provide extensive resources, training, and more. Located in Mount Clemens, MI, Michigan Healthcare Academy (MHA) is a Proprietary Healthcare School licensed by the State of Michigan that is fixated on giving you the tools you need to take action in the health industry. Our team is here to be of your service so that, in turn, you can be of service to others.
We are proud to offer the following:
- CNA Training
- CPR Training
- Sterile Processing Technician Program
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
- And more!
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to be your guide in CPR certifications and nurse assistant training. We have over twenty years of experience and are licensed in healthcare training for your benefit. Our entry-level CNA classes are the perfect place for you to start your health career. Each program is less than a month-long for in-demand healthcare professionals. We cater our CPR and CNA classes to our students' unique and individual styles of learning. What differentiates us from other healthcare schools is:
- We have a 100% Graduation Rate!
- Certified 5-Star Training!
- Affordable Rates!
- We have a 99% Pass Rate on the Nurse Aide Competency Exam!
- Excellent Student Reviews!
- Clinical Training Held at the Best Facilities in the State!
- Over 90% of Students Receive a Job Offer Before They Graduate!
Determined to prepare you for the field, you can always count on Michigan Healthcare Academy (MHA) to provide you with the best education. To enroll today, contact Michigan Healthcare Academy (MHA)!
CLASSES STARTING SOON! ENROLL NOW TO HOLD YOUR SPOT IN CLASS!
Some of the courses we offer include the following:
- Dialysis Technician Internship
- Medical Assistant
- Central Sterile Processing
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Health Unit Coordinator